Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Short Film titled World Is Round

Check out my latest short film. Titled World Is Round.



The fabricated guitar was strummed and recorded at Jackson Records in Chester NH. My manager went ahead and added some echos and effects to the vocals which turned out nice. He had as good of a time as I did working on this short film and I am grateful to present it to you.

July is loaded with summer music tour dates. I'll be in Mass 3 times and am very pumped to have as many dates as I do. Here are the dates for July...

July 7 - Tupelo Music Hall in Londonderry NH
July 9 - Keene Farmers Market behind the Colonial Theatre
July 12 - The Good Life Bar in Boston MA
July 14- 48 Below in Exeter NH
July 22 - The Coffee Factory in Derry NH
July 26 - The All Asia Cafe in Cambridge MA
July 30- The Folk Festival at Garcia Brogans in Lowell MA

Much love. Hope to see you on along the way and remember... you make this moment flawless.

Zach Robinson

No comments: