Friday, June 3, 2011

Experience after experience


As I continue to spew out my fascination and write about these life changing experiences I am having, I wonder who really is reading this. Anyway, today was a great day infused with loving laughter and grateful conversation. I recorded my album title song Waiting On The Tides To Change. Heres is a picture of me recording the ever so softly crying electric guitar in the song...



The sounds were turning me on so much that I began hysterically laughing. It was more or less an experience that I had with my new manager. I feel passionate about the song and explain in the upcoming documentary that the title Waiting On The Tide To Change means a shift, a movement, a change, a coming of the age. Stay tuned for the documentary and music video I am working on with Chris G. If the twelve songs become successful, I want to use the success in ways to help you and your family and I hope to gain knowledge, wisdom, and possibly even power so that I can continue expressing the immense love that I have for you and everything that makes you, you.

After that great experience, the experiences continued with a lady, Paula who has one of the biggest hearts. She unconditionally loves her husband and children and spends her days taking in homeless guys like me and turning lives around. She is an icon to me and makes me feel blessed every day by cooking and taking photos and videos of my adventures in the studio with Tim and on stage at gigs. Today, Paula and I ventured around the farm doing a photo shoot. I sang her some Jason Mraz tunes and we tried to pick up the chickens to shoot a video of Waiting On The Tide To Change. From the photo shoot came this photo....

The farm is beautiful and life changing. This new album I am working on will be released properly so you can access it and get it immediately to your ears. Tim and I make a great team and my gratitude will never end. We sampled 4 of the 12 (or 13) songs in my car stereo, another experience. Today was full of experiences and I hope you have the same experience when the songs reach you. Stay tuned and thanks for your patience. Hope we can fall in love soon.

Love,
Zach

No comments: