Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blessed

Recording Waiting On The Tides To Change is going great. Staying to the click track can be tricky but it's a blast when you hear the final outcome. We have two songs left to record... Why Not and It's Love, and then the funnest part comes... adding all the extra instruments. There has been talk at the kitchen table of adding a harp, flute, ukulele, slide guitars, horns, saxophones, and pianos.

After a hot and sweaty unsuccessful recording session of a song called One Thing Is For Sure, I decided it was time to take a break and sing about my gratitude. I wrote a tune called Blessed and will be playing it at Borders in Concord this Sunday. Zach Stevens will be there and I am also going to try to work more on the documentary that day. Borders is a great place to express yourself, jam out, and play new tunes. I met a great guy Kenny Weiland there. Whats up Kenny!!!

The documentary and music video continue to be worked on. I talked to my brother today and asked him if he would be down with getting on my track, This Moment, and being shot in the music video. So stay tuned for a possible collaboration of my brother and I. Thanks for your patience... I hope to be delivering some great material to you this summer.

Love,
Zach Robinson

No comments: