Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Birth of a Guitar

The birth of a guitar has taken place at Jackson Records. Feast your eyes upon this new Arts & Luthier steel string guitar and Tama Star Classic Maple drum set....




Both these instruments belong to my manager, who might I add, rocks both of them out like you wouldn't believe. While recording my track Strummin', he layed down a perfect rhythm to it on his drum set. He made the drums sound rhythmatic, gravity defying, jazz infused with an indie flair and blew the studio away. My eyes closed for approximately 10 seconds and when I opened them, we had landed on Pluto.

I've started a series of webisodes titled Love² x Z. Check out the first episode on youtube. Click here.... Love² x Z episode 1.



Upcoming shows
June 16th - Green Martini Lounge in Concord, NH



June 24th - The Coffee Factory in Derry, NH
June 26th - Millys Tavern in Manchester NH
July 12th - The Good Life Bar in Boston, MA



July 26th - The Coffee Factory in Derry, NH



August 4th - Starbucks on South Willow St in Manchester, NH


August 21st - Farmers Market in Salem, NH

May your day be filled with all in which you wish for.

Zach Robinson

No comments: