Tuesday, June 21, 2011

In The Studio making Heaven Or Hell

WHAT WOULD LIKE BE LIKE IF JOHN LENNON WERE ALIVE? Twist and Shout, Love, Working Class Hero, I Am The Walrus... such great art. Today I'm remembering John Lennon and spreading my love and gratitude for him ever existing and blessing us with such natural talent.



I shot a third webisode of me recording my song Heaven Or Hell. I shot in the studio with my manager recording. Check out the video.




Zach Stevens is coming over later in the day and we are going to the Pasta Loft at night to shake our tail. Last week, Zach, myself, and the record label took a trip to the Pasta Loft and had a good time. There was another excellent musician there named Mike who was running the event. People were sitting, eating, and talking about there daily business and a stunning waitress left me with a kind hearted present, a batch 19 black Fedaro. I thank that waitress for teaching me a lesson in giving.





I had a dream that I was driving in my car with three Auburn girls that I grew up with back at AVS. I looked up in the sky and saw a word that I could not make out. The word was written backwards in the sky and it was left from a plane that had just flown by. It felt like a sign had been made in the sky. Just as I turned onto the street, a nuclear wave of, what felt like radiation, wofted over me and my car. I felt my body falling backwards. It was a feeling of letting go, a feeling of going with the flow, a feeling of leaving my body in some sort of outer body experience. I woke up instantly in a satisfied sweat. I liked that dream. Maybe it was John Lennon flying the plane and sending me a message.





Much Love,


Zach Robinson

No comments: