Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Every Day Is A New Page

Keyboardist David Kwan brought over his Korg keyboard and Tim and I plugged it in today. We will be putting some parts on the album soon. The keyboard offers strings, synthesizers, brass, drums, and then all the funny quarkey sounds like laughter, cars, trains, birds, etc. When Paula walked in the room to tonights recording session, I pressed the key and out busted a lady laughing which obviously triggered Paula and I to burst out laughing. Ahh, so great.

My friendship with Tim Jackson is off to a great start. There are many qualities about him that I find both fascinating and interesting. The most reassuring quality is his intelligence. The man is brilliant and lives on a farm, in which he takes care of his whole family. I respect Tim man greatly for noticing my talent and teaching me how to be a better man, overall and better at business. He is taking my career to the next level and everyday I seem to learn something different. I mean, his brain is like an encyclopedia and everyday is a new page into it.

No comments: