Thursday, January 20, 2022

Peace (2022)

  Peace (2022)

 

Verse 1

I wish to write you a new song.

These feeling has been burning for so long.

I feel that its spot on.

To find there’s peace in this zone.

 

The words slip out off course.

I let them crash into a score.

The promises are always stored.

I promise I’ll be back for more when.

 

Pre-chorus

You’re honest love

We’ll have a lot goin on.

 

Chorus

I find peace in the mezzanine

Peace in how you complete me. (line change)

Peace in everything. X2 (line change)

 

Verse 2

There’s a love so strong and true.

A love that feeds my soul and I move

I believe that the key is you.

But there’s only so much truth.

 

Instrumental break…


Bridge

You want peace.

Your love completes me.

Looking back is not the key.

The footnotes hold the beat.

No comments: