Saturday, January 1, 2022

Love Runs Deep

Love Runs Deep 

recorded Wednesday Dec 29th, 2021


When I walk towards you I find peace and love.

I find thoughts aligning from God above.

When I walk towards you

My heart tends to ignite.

Like a fluttering flame.

Peace brings calm and insight.

 

Insightfully I dig so deep

To acknowledge your beauty and how you work in me.

You have a lot in store.

I’m praying for more.

I ask you to lend a hand.

And the evil one ignore..

 

Lpove light

Lines

Peace joy fine dimes…

 

God your word has immense power.

So much to say.

Let such a small hour.

One divine line

One natural thought.

Distinct and in love.

Just like we know you tought.

Teaching us peace gratitude sndf the saviors at hand,
Reaching towards you for more.

Asking for a different land.

Finding fire and falmes.

Music brought forth through a plane

Riveting spectrum scope.

Your music igniting love into our home.

 

Chorus…

 

Pasion and flames.

Fire and brimnstone again.

Music like lightening.

Reaching to the nearest depths and mountains.

Love focus peace and joy

All is well until the nearest heart is torn.

So keep me strong in your love.

=HErats best to be focused when focusing on above.

Nights like this we’;ll never forget.,

Remembering the good times.

Letting go of regret.

Asking for alight

And guidance to save us from our souls.

And bring into us a new spirit.

So we can let go of the old.

 

Cuyz the peace runs deep

And that love for me.

It’s the beginning and end

Its what you said to me

Ravishing heat and all this energy

This love I Have for you

This love you have for me.

I understand the words that come out of my mouth

I find peace feeling I’m born again somehow.

Hold on tight.

This one is bound to create change,

 

Recorded on 12/29/2021

 

Additional thoughts that were scrapped….

I know the power of the words in which I spoke,

I need more love to keep me from growing old.

 

No comments: