Monday, December 27, 2021

Son of God

 Son of God


Verse 1

Wishing and waiting and watching for you. 

Spending the day feeling so in tune,. 

Sometimes I miss but I know it's true. 

When I listen to what you've to say. 


Thinking it's deeper than I could predict. 

Seeing each measure as a way to release. 

Stress built from tension, the pressure exists. 


Chorus


Verse 2

It's what you say and it's all your wish. 

Keeping commandments like books that exist. 

Keeping watch for more of your love to emit. 


Feeling at peace knowing that you exist. 

Asking for more but not too much cuz kindness. 

Takes over the wheel and I let you steer it. 


Chorus 


Bridge

With you I feel my spirit is endless

You've got love that you want to emit. 

I know exactly where it is. 


Verse 4

Not wanting to miss a moment spent with the best. 

Person who floods me with love and assurance. 

A peace that ensures to the greatest lengths. 


Have too much love always is a fix. 

I relax and seeing our love as somewhere I can digress. 

Keeping you as my main focus, I ask

that you wash me with your healing wings. 

No comments: