Monday, December 27, 2021

Heat

 

Verse 1

It’s a brand new day

I think of all that I’d love to say

I rejoice that it’s the holidays

And think of the smile on your face

 

Verse 2

Id love to know that you’re on your way

But I find peace in this sweet moment

And fall back on the memories

 

Pre-Chorus1

I sit and wait

Wishing and waiting

Always being patient

Alwaus emitting heat

 

Chorus

Our love our joy our peace

It’s a brand new day to be

The love we’ve always wanted to be

 

 

 

You make it so easy

You’re always there when I need

More love from someone

Who can teach the way you teach

 

And lead the way you lead

 

I find that its so easy

For you to guide me

Through all of my heavenly dreams

Watching and waiting

You’ve got patience

So I’d love to be near you with our heat

 

Its not a lot for me to share with you how I feel

To be near you but so far

On a planet where we dream

 

I think of the love we have from the start

I think of how we’ve stayed so strong

All that I want is for us to not to worry

 

The message that I receive is

No comments: