Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nicole Coogan

Last night I met a beautiful girl named Nicole Coogan. She is a singer songwriter and I witnissed her incredible performance at the All Asia Cafe in Cambridge MA. Nicole sang an array of original music and also threw in an Amy Winehouse cover. Her songs were infused with love, energy, and a song about Montreal. After her performance I walked onto the stage and started up Heaven or Hell. After my 45 minute set, I walked off the stage and held a news worthy conversation. It turned out Nicole's music goals were influential. Recently, Nicole had played at a charity event and helped raise money for kids with illnesses. We had this incredible connection when I began explaining how influential that is and how one of my goals is to raise money for cancer patience. We agreed that we would love to put on an event in the future together. I thank you Nicole for helping me re-align one of my goals in life which is to raise money. Thank you for showing me that there are others out there with a gift who want to use there gift in a positive manner. Thank you for opening a world of realization up to me.

Before the show at the All Asia, Chris Geadreault and I were out on another adventure as we slowly put together the music video for This Moment. We have a few shots left (a roller coaster and an airplane) before we release the video to you. Chris and I snagged some shots at the Prudential Center in Boston MA and then in front of a graffiti wall in Cambridge.

Make sure you check out my YouTube page where This Moment will soon be released at www.youtube.com/zrobb500

Also check out Nicoles myspace at http://www.myspace.com/nicolecooganri

No comments: