Monday, July 25, 2011

Hopedale MA

I went to Hopedale MA with my managers to play at Paula's brothers house the last Saturday. Setting up all the equipment is extra exciting because for the first time in my life, I am setting up a show. Not just an amplifier and a microphone, but rather the whole 9 yards. Sound boards, monitors, wedges, mic stands, cables, speakers, and all the other things necessary to run a show. It's a real blast and it presents a feel good environment. My buddy Jaiden sang The Lazy Song and Grenade. I've been calling him the next Cee Lo Green. He's a cute little kid, with a powerful voice and we've been practicing for weeks now. We'll be presenting our hard work and practice at the Coffee Factory next month.

I am grateful for Jaiden
I am grateful for Paula
I am grateful for Tim Jackson
I am grateful for the white van that carries equipment to shows
I am grateful for the gigs I have booked this month
I am grateful for Brett Dennens rockin sound
I am grateful for the food that I am fed
I am grateful for LOVE
I am grateful for your eyes upon my blog

I will be filming some more with Chris tomorrow which means that we will have a new music video for you in no time. I'm stoked to release it. There is a lot coming your way. Just hang tight and bear with me.

The new song I wrote today was about breathing. I titled it Just Breathe and found the chords D and G to form the verse while Em Gb D and G form the chorus. It took about an hour to write and I will most likely post a video of it shortly to keep it in my youtube memory for further use.

I'm stoked to be playing at the Lowell Folk Fest this Saturday.

Upcoming shows are....
Tuesday July 25th at the All Asia Cafe in Cambridge MA
July 30 @ Garcia Brogans in Lowell MA
Aug 4 @ Starbucks Coffee in Manchester NH
Aug 8 @ The Lizard Lounge in Cambridge MA
Aug 10 @ Lucky Dog Music Hall in Worcester MA
Aug 12 @ Amherst Farmers Market
Aug 18 @ Manchesters Farmers Market
Aug 21 @ Salem Farmers Market
Aug 25 @ Henness'y Hooley House in Boston MA
Aug 31 @ Derry Farmers Market
Sep 3 @ Pauls Pub in Methuen MA
Sep 22 @ Manchester Farmers Market
Oct 13 @ Manchester Farmers Market

No comments: