Monday, January 2, 2012

Waiting on the Tide to Change

I want you to make money. I am grateful for this god given talent. I want your bar sales to go up, ur cancer cured, peace promoted, ur business to thrive. all i ask is for you to inspire me and i will do my best to inspire you. and when i die i want people to remember as the man who chose to be love from birth to death. i believe my existance is a blink of light (one microscopic milisecond of time) and i want that light to shine love.
I am grateful to have the opportunity spread the new sounds i recorded at MIR studios in Manchester. I have titled the album Waiting on the Tide to Change. After recording the entire album in southern NH on a beautiful farm full of great cool people, the mastering process took place. I decided to give those nice people time to master my tracks and do what they felt was best to do with them. As new song ideas flowed into my brain, I decided to record in Manchester to get the new song ideas out to you.
Now I gratefully am waiting to meet again with my fellow southern nh friends who lived on the farm. My feelings for them have been sent out in many ways and my friends, you know i love you. By this point, my burning sensations are all I need to survive, as I think about how my music is being played on ipods, computers, radio stations, and in places I have yet to be in awe over. I will be calling radio stations non stop as we await the beautiful snow to fall. I love you. My palms are sweating this energy and I cannot believe how in awe I am of your kind words when I perform my music.
You are the creator. You are the one. You are the energy and love from above.
Across the world. Someone dreams. Dreams of saving someone else. And when they wake up they've found they're doing the saving themself.
Why not start singing from your soul?
Here comes the sun now. You're my favorite star cuz you light up the world and all the light inside.
So we walk steady. Steady to the rhythm to the rhythm of love. We like flying high above and if we crash at least we'll crash happy and in love.
Keep BEING LOVE America. I'll see you on tour someday.

No comments: