Thursday, August 18, 2011

From Journeys to Missions to Goals

Hello loving world. I'm finding myself fascinated by this mindblowing life that I have been given. Joining forces with TWJ Productions is becoming a life changing experience day by day. My gratitude is endless, my thoughts are positive, and my feelings are overwhelming.

After playing a gig at the Manchester Farmers Market I found myself in engaging conversations with many loving people. Zach and I played our music and sang the songs
Sleep Well
Heaven or Hell
This Moment
Far From The Shore
Waiting on The Tide To Change
Why Not
L-O-V-E

My instant reaction to such a great show is to blog. I'm floored by what is becoming my life. I'm floored by this incredible journey and recently wrote a song about it called Something Else. Brothers, mothers, sisters, and fathers. Check it out.



I'm stoked to be playing at the Salem Farmers Market on Sunday and then on August 25th with the lovely Nicole Coogan at Hennessy's Hooley House.

Short term goals...
- To develop a friendship with Paul Costley from Nosto Costley Entertainment
- Write a song for Dylan Thompson and send it to the Songs of Love Foundation
- Explore more about Fleming Entertainment in Boston MA
- Release my first 12 track album titled Waiting On The Tide To Change
- Release my music video for This Moment

Long Term Goals
- Film and release a DVD of live music

May your 2011 be blessed with all in which you wish for. I love you.

Sincerely,
Zach Robinson

No comments: