Monday, May 30, 2011

What is love?



I feel as if I am seeing the road, the cars, the tree's, the sky, and you incredible souls in a whole new light. The slightest sound has the ability to trigger a connection in all of us. We all bob our heads at similar times, sing along, and raise lighters. In a more loving light, firetrucks rush to the scene of fires to spray water and save people. Ambulances rush to the scene of victims who are hurt. We are all helping one another out. We go one another's rescue, we help out those who we love, raise money for charity, give food to those who are hungry. My eyes are constantly wide openly fascinated in awe by this life.

What is love?

I used to think I knew what love was until I kept falling into it. By this young age of 22, I feel as if I keep falling in love. I keep falling for sounds, people, plants, animals, and tree's...

Rhiannon Trajlinek
Zach Stevens
Ashley Benson
Paula Woodworth
Tim Jackson
Tristan Omand
Chris Geoudreault
Mike Pro
David Kwan
Ashley Benson
Merideth Padfield
Melinda Ouellette
Nate Sadler
Ryan McAvoy
Jason Mraz
Brett Dennen
Heather Wooworth
Matt + Chris Jackson
Matt Robinson
Ali Mack
Valerie Robinson

These just a few people who I've fallen in love with and I finally understand that i will keep falling in love over and over again. Age means getting wiser and at 22, I can't friggen wait to be 30 or 40 or 50.

What is love? Love is helping, love is lifting up someone when they've fallen, love is telling someone they look nice, love is cooking dinner for someone you care about, love is giving to someone when they least expect it, love is calling someone and telling them how much you care about (i think i'm gonna do that right now). Fall in love with yourself, and the rest is easy.

No comments: