Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Coffee Factory

Comedy is something I am trying to get better at incorporating into my acts. I've never had the best since of humor, but the more love infused my job becomes, the easier it is to get a good laugh out of the crowd. The funny thing about yesterday was I ran into an old friend riding his motorcycle and after the casual quick conversation about what one another have been up too, he told me he has started his own dildo company online. The good people at Olympus Pizza got a kick out of that.

Thank you to DJ Jay and Olympus Pizza for allowing me to go into your bar and shake my tail. We got some footage for the documentary and I played 2 sets, with David Kwan on the djembe for the second set. David Kwan will be bringing his keys over to the farm soon so we can lay down some sweet sounds of Waiting on the Tide To Change.

Zach Stevens did not make it to the Coffee Factory or Olympus Pizza. Getting signed by a record label is very new to him as it is to me and it's going to take some time to understand this business and how to be the person I have put on Earth to be. This could be a life changing journey for Zach and I think he's taking some time off, contemplating if this is something he really wants to do. The fans were missing him last night at Olympus Pizza. So, Zach, if your reading this, there will be many offers coming your way in which you will get paid. Zach's been on the journey with me since 2009 back at Keene State College and now that the momentum under our music is picking up, I hope he stays committed. I am also learning how to hire other drummers, keyboardists, bass players, etc. It's a business that I'm honored to be a part of, because it's a business of love.

The Coffee Factory is a great place for local artists to spread there music. It is where I became found by my managers Tim and Paula. Two of the greatest people you could ever meet Peter McHugh and Rhiannon Trajlinek run it. I've been going there for probably over 2 years. Rhiannon does the incredible job of hosting it with confidence and gratitude. They are a part of Do Something Different, an organization in which hey help other artists with web-sites and other great tools. They have worked with Tristan Omand, producer of my first two EP's titled A Deeper Connection and All For You.


Tristan is currently on his Roar Across The Earth Tour and I wish him the best of luck and hope he finds fans and opportunity's along the way. Tristan has been in Manchesters newspaper, The Hippo as Best Local Artist and has a Bob Dylan sound to him. His latest album is titled Tolled Stories and is available on I-Tunes.

Dream happy dreams. Think positive thoughts. And anything you want can be yours. I love you. You reading this. I love your eyes, nose, hair, ears, and that little ring you have on your eye. Sleep Well.

No comments: