Saturday, May 28, 2011

Jackson Records


Is this really my life? I signed with Jackson Records last week and ever since, I've been pinching myself daily. Why have I been so blessed and others remain homeless? This does not seem fair to me and I eagerly await the day when I can raise money for those with life threatening diseases, natural disasters, the homeless, the elderly, and all the other problems that remain. I will be of help and assistance to you, I promise. Hang in there and wait. I am coming to your rescue. This talent that God has given me will not be used in an ungrateful manner. I think I say the words grateful and thank you at least 15 times a day. My mind is constantly running on one of 3 things. Music, thank you's, or the popular phrase I love you. My mind is a sponge absorbing this energy and love and constantly figuring out ways to give back. I am in awe by the transformation that is underway.


After quitting smoking in February I started up again a week ago but decided last night I can't do that anymore. I will just suck on the lolly pops giving to me by one of the best woman I've ever met, Paula Woodworth. Singer / Songwriter, Merideth Padfield was telling me about the effects smoking has on the vocal chords last night. She was mentioning how smoking shrinks and dehydrates the vocal chords. Merideth, is a young and upcoming artist. She has the ability to blow your ears to the back of your head and make you cry out lovingly. I watched her play in the rain at Veterans Park on the day of the Walk For Hunger. Right next to the Mayor, Merideth kept her vocals strong and confidence stronger as she powered through her set in the pouring rain in a fearless way that made me think twice about Taylor Swift. I would be honored to work with Merideth in the future and want to put together a show with her somehow. She's a powerhouse and I'm in love.

If you haven't check out my music video for Heaven or Hell yet, then click it and watch. Chris Geudroult recorded it and will be at Olympus Pizza tonight filming more for the documentary. We've gotten some shots at Hampton and Pine Island park that will be in the upcoming documentary and music video for my single This Moment.

So whats in store for you?

-My new album titled Waiting on the Tide to Change
-A documentary on Waiting on the Tide to Change
-A music video for This Moment

Thank you to anyone who read this is and stay tuned. I love you all.

Sincerely,
Zach Robinson

No comments: