Saturday, September 24, 2016

Comic Relief Poem

Hey you guys, I want to go ahead and post a poem that I wrote not too long ago. The poem is inspired by health, love, and progress. Having worked at life changing jobs like Jamba Juice, I have been extremely cautious and focused on my health. I drink multiple fresh smoothies that Jamba Juice taught me to make a day. Smoothies that are high in antioxidants, vitamin C, protein and all of the good necessary nutrients and vitamins that are essential for making the body work best. I've noticed an improvement in, not only the amount of love I spread, but also the music that I make. It has been a real pleasure returning home and listening to all of your music. Music helps so much in life and I have always been a huge fan of its many blessings and the way that it helps.

So without further adue, I want to go ahead and share this poem that I wrote a few months ago. It has shown up in countless songs that I have been writing and I keep doing my best to memorize it. I think it's flow and natural process is attractive and catchy. Check it out... I call it my comic relief poem.

I dance where I type.
Easily comes natures wings. 
Leading me to the infinite wisdom within is progress.
Blinded by the light, I further toward the eye of the storm.
I believe I can make it.
Strong and focused, I work with passion and suddenly I land.
Strong and cold, and burning force keeps me moving.
Ever so softly, do I start to ponder and wonder.
Suddenly, I am released.
Pain and suffering, no more.
Just simply love. Pure love, just love.

Lost goes a poem.
Never before have I been here.
But what it is is deja vu.
You and I both, alone, no one else.
I eat through the afternoon, and feel drenched by salt and water.
I lean in and you zip through.
There she is.
She arrives at my door.
Through galaxies of a kind,
we find ourselves in heaven.

The time has come.
I am no longer a stray.
I feel illuminated.
I dream of life, and vanish before your eyes.
Where I was no more.
How I enter, I feel bored.
Beneath is an echo.
Above is a sign.
Together we climb, climb, climb.

Where we were no more.
And where we're headed, just love.
The echo shakes and the thunder roars.
My power is you and you are free to roam.
With freeing hands we feel the most.
What is bad has gone and what is most is soothing.
Where the line is drawn, I stop.
Where I reach, I feel there.
It has taken years, but I am there.
It feels natural and a rhythm begins.
I am free.
Hallelujah.

Freedom has over taken me
And we feel as though we are complete.
Pain is no more.
Just honest love.
Leading me to the light.
Arriving is God
Beneath the echo groans.
And the thunder roars.
Where there is lightning.
Yet all is still.

:-)

Stay tuned for album 6.
Start up the hype!


Zachy

No comments: